TRONIK FOR AGRICULTURE
TRONIK's system is adapted to each type of machine. It is based on satellite location, operating parameters transmitted from the vehicle or machine computer, sensors connected in the facility, as well as the driver communicator and the GSM network for sending data to TRONIK servers, and then to the client’s applications.
Owing to the integration of the latest and proven technologies: GPS, CAN, GPRS, the original TRONIK's system combines extensive functionality with relatively low cost of purchase and operation.
Since TRONIK is the author and producer of the entire system (both hardware and software) it has the possibility to modify its products and services to meet the needs of specific clients.
WORK EFFICIENCY MONITORING Expand
- Automatically generated reports concerning working time, machine performance and operators in every field, in a particular area or time, e.g. production cycle
- Accounting of fuel consumption per hectare of a field with precise consideration of exclusions
- Accounting of fuel consumption in relation to work of any equipment, field, driver or operator, allowing to e.g. calculate the cost-effectiveness or costs of a given farming activity
- Notification about working in unauthorized areas or lack of work at certain times
PETROL STATIONS MONITORING Expand
- Monitoring of fuel distributed
- Identification of the person collecting the fuel based on identification chips
- Assigning the collected fuel to a specific vehicle
- Generating cost estimates on the basis of the above mentioned data and assigning them to individual vehicles and tanks
IDENTIFICATION OF EQUIPMENT AND OPERATORS Expand
- Automatic (optionally: manual) identification of equipment connected to the machine
- Identification of the machine operator(name and surname) performing the work
- Statistics of equipment working time on every machine
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS Expand
- Import of data / areas of the field in GPX format (recording format / GPS data exchange), SHP format (from the ArcGIS package) and GIS format (Geographic Information Systems)
- Anti-theft protection
- Schedule control of the vehicle (reminder concerning overhauls dates, service, inspection, etc.)